In One God - the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. That the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- In One God - the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by plenaryinspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christianliving.
- That man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore,inclined to evil, and that continually.
- That the finally impenitent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- That the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole humanrace; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord JesusChrist is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominionof sin.
- That believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and alsoto the entire sanctification of believers.
- That our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and thefinal judgement will take place
Taken from the Manual of the Church ofthe Nazarene 1997-2001, Sections 26 to 26.8